Aug 24, 2016

29 faces in September

Here is the blog button!
You can copy the text and paste it in a gadget in your blog, and feel free to post it anywhere else you want, just include a link to this blog so people don't get lost.

Before we start, it helps to tell others what is this challenge, so make your first post about your goal this September, like: pencil sketches, or watercolor faces, or any technique you want to improve or try for the 1st time ♥

On the 1st of September (pacific time) I will upload a tab (top menu) with the "Mr Linky" for everyone to add their challenge related posts. As always, any unrelated blog will be deleted.

Are you getting hyper about it?? . . . . I am!!! :oD

Questions?  Check the side bar menu ---->>
Comments? Always welcome!

12 comments:

  1. You inspire me... just to do 'something' will be my aim, pencil, maybe a 'print'? just doing a face a day... haven't quite succeeded yet... thinking my muse needs a kick up the butt, I will warn her of the 29 Faces challenge ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shelle!! I always love visiting your blog! Drag that muse to the painting table! lol ♥

      Delete
    2. I tried again and it is fine. the problem was that I did not copy the WHOLE code.

      Delete
  2. I have wanted to breath life into my blog for a while. This will be a great challenge and hopefully the added bonus will be to build up my blog too. As soon as I can figure out how to do the gadgets again I will add your button. I have done a blog post about it and directed folk who read to here and to your fb page too :) T x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Awesome!
      Just go to "Design" on your blog top menu, then Layout, and somewhere in there Gadgets, pick the one with html/java option. Voila!

      Delete
    2. sorry it says it is not available over encrypted pages yet :(

      Delete
    3. i also could not get the image to come to my blog after following the directions. I did it once, in 2014 lol!

      Delete
  3. I am so excited for this 29 faces event. Thank you for hosting this for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. September!!! Where did summer go ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've started a blog for all things arty! I didn't even realise I was going to until I saw the 29 Day challenge. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete